Unable to Subscribe
“Account Not In This Store” error message with “Change Store” button
This message may appear when you are currently in a different country than the country of your App Store account. You can try the following step:
- Logout from App Store and iTunes.
- Login App Store and Itunes using another account that in the same region of your Apple ID.
- Restart your Mac.
- Logout from App Store and iTunes. Login again using your own Apple ID.
- Try subscribe again.
There is no subscribe info after the purchase is done, restore purchase didn’t work
That’s probably because of network instability when making the purchase. Try delete Xnip, reinstall from App Store, then restore purchase again.
“SKErrorDomain error 0” message
Please try to subscribe again after:
- Re-login the Mac App Store.
- Re-login the iTunes.
If it doesn’t work, make sure you are running the latest version of macOS, restart your computer, then try again.
Scrolling Capture Issues
- There are several reasons why scrolling capture cannot be done. Check Limitations of scrolling capture for more information.
Screen Capture Issues
If something weird happened when you are capturing, try close all the application running except Xnip. If problem solved, there must come conflict with a specific application, find it.
A common situation is the shortcut conflict.